Saturday, May 1, 2010

I got this from Michael Yawn (UPDATED!!!!)

UPDATE/HOT!!!: DON'T MISS THE IMPORTANT UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!!!




Awesome! This is what he said: "sheer genius". I have been reading his site for a long time now, and he confirms what I've always thought: McChrystal is incompetent and dangerous. He is in over his head.

I deleted my archives to devote this site to this picture and Mike Yawn. We need to get this in all the newspapers!

Update (update to update: don't miss the IMPORTANT UPDATE at the bottom, although this is important too): Michael added this comment to his post:
I'm going to leave the "Betty" comment right there so people can see the sort of thing I'm up against.

Don't worry about me, none of these attacks equals the intensity of mortars, rockets, and IEDs I experience in five minutes of action when I'm embedded with our troops in the thick of it, which I would be now if it wasn't for McChrystal's gang. I can take it.

Stand fast.
It's like he was reading my mind!

Update (update to update to update: don't miss the IMPORTANT UPDATE at the bottom, although this is important too): Michael Yawn has another post up:
I understand from email a number of "milbloggers" are suddenly concerned about my mental health. Where was their concern when we started losing the war? Suddenly I expose McChrystal for an incompetent fool and the "milbloggers" are concerned for my "health" and think I need a "vacation." That I should "take a break" or just "relax." "Get refreshed." "Come back later after "resting" for a while." "Soak my toes in the beach somewhere", or maybe "at least just go to Thailand for a weekend and get laid." Funny how that concern only appeared after I exposed McChrystal for an incompetent fool. Where was their concern when we started losing the war?

I don't even read milblogs. Never have. No one who is serious about the war reads milblogs. When the mainstream media wants to ridicule or marginalize me they call me a "milblogger." I have heard a thousand spiders scream beneath a flaming blood red moon. I do not have a blog and am not now and never will be a "milblogger." Name me any of the top five milblogs who have ever been embedded as a war correspondent for over a year. Not. One. If they did they would know McChrystal is incompetent and we are losing the war. Sleep is for pussies.
Read the whole thing. It is just what I was thinking. I am often ignored by those milbloggers who I believe feel I'm a little too hard on McChrystal and their leadership. They should stop attacking Mike Yawn (and Mike Yon, too) because we milbloggers need to stick together like glue. SEMPER FI! But don't be surprised if those same milbloggers ignore me now, too. I will be checking back frequently at Mike Yawns site to see if he puts up other posts or comments. I will let you know. You can depend on me.

Oh, and hang in there Mike!

Update (update to update to update to update: don't miss the IMPORTANT UPDATE at the bottom, although this is important too): We're all putting jokes like this one in the comments over at Yawn's:

What's black and white and read all over?

Give up?

MichaelYawn.com!

Get it?


Hopefully that will cheer him up. Go on over there and add some humor of your own. (Don't worry if you aren't as funny as me. It's the thought that counts.)

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Welcome MikeYawn fans! (And thank you, Mike!) Feel free to have a look around. I will be putting up a a paypal for donations soon so we can get this in all the newspapers. Whatever extra money I get will be donated to charity.

Thanks for your service, Mike! You're a true hero!



Posted by The Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment